At Calvary Chapel Ahwatukee, we preach and teach the Word of God, the entire counsel of God (Acts 20:27), in an expository, verse-by-verse style.
Our desire to “get the Word out” is:
- To know the truth, that the truth would set us free.
- For the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the Body of Christ, until we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the son of God
- That we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting
- To shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
- To grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 3:18
- To speak edification and exhortation and comfort to men.
1 Corinthians 14:3